• Anne-Marie L. Bowen, Esq.
Anne-Marie L. Bowen, Attorney at Law
Anne-Marie L. Bowen, P.A., 1994 to Present
Representing Debtors in Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Litigation Attorney in Orlando Florida from 1991 to 1994.
Commercial Litigation Attorney representing banks and corporations in Foreclosures, Collections, Contract Disputes, and Bankruptcy at a small law firm in Orlando, Florida from 1987 through 1990.
Florida State University College of Law
Memberships & Organizations
Juris Doctor with Honors, 1987
Saint Edmund Hall, Oxford University
Fellowship, Policy Studies Clinic
Book Award, Conflict of Laws
Phi Delta Phi
Oxford, England, Summer 1985
Florida State University
Bachelor of Science, Finance, 1984
Phi Eta Sigma, Honor Society
- Florida Bar - 1987
- Attorney and Counselor of the United States Supreme Court - 1999
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals — 1989
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida — 1987
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida — General Bar: 1990, Trial Bar: 1994
- Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association — President 2007, Treasurer 2006, Board of Directors 2005 to 2007
- Orange County Bar Association — Chairman, Bankruptcy Committee - 2002-2003
- Judge Appointed to Local Rules Committee — 2001-2006
- Judicial Invitation to 11th Judicial Circuit Conference — 2003
- American Bankruptcy Institute — Speaker at National Conference on Ethics - Summer 2006
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Christian Legal Society